Below is our up-to-date list of Trial Verdicts Reports for Florida talcum powder mesothelioma lawsuits.
An 82-year-old woman blamed use of asbestos-tainted talc in baby powder for her mesothelioma asbestos cancer.
- When: 2020
- Where: Miami-Dade County
- What Product(s): Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder
- Who the defendants are: Johnson & Johnson
- How much was awarded: Johnson & Johnson was ordered by a Florida jury to pay $9 million.
Plaintiff developed mesothelioma due to exposure to industrial talc products contaminated with asbestos.
- When: 2017
- Where: Florida
- What Product(s): Ceramic products at the Florida Tile Company
- Who the defendants are: Vanderbilt Minerals LLC
- How much was awarded: Amount not made public
For additional information, view our Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma page.
Free Case Evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Products That May Contain Asbestos-Contaminated Talc
- Who Could Be Exposed to Asbestos – Contaminated Talc
- How Asbestos in Talcum Powder Can Cause Mesothelioma
- Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma
Last Updated: 3/2/2020